Created with flickr badge.

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Hidden by Helen Frost


I give this book 3 out of 4 stars. It is the best book you'll ever read because of how exciting it is. It is about two girls who when they were little meet because one of there fathers steals a car with the other girl in it. They meet again at a summer camp when the girls are age 13. My favorite part is when both girls reconnect at camp because it is so exciting. I recommend this book to anybody that likes excitement in their books. This book is very fast paced and exciting. I hope to see you reading Hidden.
                Recommended by Patty R


I give this book 3 out of 4 Stars! It is about a girl named Wren & her Mom. One day they went to the gas station. Wren wanted her Mom to keep the keys in so she could listen to music. Then there was a gunshot. Wren grabbed her doll & hid in the back of the car. Then the car started but Wren knew it wasn't her Mom driving. My favorite part is when Wren and the daughter of the man who stole her mom's car see each other at camp. I recommend this book to anybody that likes mystery and action. I hope you read it!
                                                      Recommended by Amelia P

No comments: