Created with flickr badge.

Monday, January 26, 2015

Wonder by R.J Palacio

Fiction 5 Stars

     Wonder is about a kid named August who has a facial deformity. He doesn't want to go to school because he thinks the kids at his new school will be mean to him because of his deformity.  
      My favorite character is August because he makes you feel happy inside.  My favorite part is when August and his friend, Jack write notes to other people that want August to quit going to that school.  Read it to find out what the notes say. I think you will find this book very sad and happy.  This book reminds me of when I was at my old school people didn't treat others how they wanted to be treated and I know that is sad.  
                                             Recommended by Cristal 4th Grade

No comments: