Created with flickr badge.

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days by Jeff Kinney


Fiction
5 Stars

     This book is about a wimpy kid named Gregory & he journals about his life. In this book he journals about his bad days. My favorite character is Gregory because he journals about funny stuff like when he looked through his older brothers stuff & found a picture of him with a girl.  Another good part was when he watched a horror movie about a muddy hand killing people. He thought it was going to pop out of the screen and grab him.
     I think you should read this book because it is funny and it will make you laugh. This books makes me think about when I journal in my diary.

                                                Recommended by Aiden 3rd Grade (Collins)

No comments: