Created with flickr badge.

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Judy Moody & the Not So Bummer Summer by Meg McDonold

Fiction 4 Stars
Judy is not having a great summer. It has had zero thrill points so far. Some of her friends get to swim with sharks, and take part in a circus. They got lots of thrill points. Judy is the best character because she is brave. She never cries and is tough. No doubt about it! She has a mood ring, and is moody.
     One very funny part is when Judy was with Frank, and he was Frankenstein. Judy was Frankenstein's bride. Judy's little brother Stink said Frank and Judy sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G.
      Judy comes up with some ways to maker her summer not so much of a bummer. Read to find out what she does. It is a great adventure. Her summer ended up better than my once when thought I would be spending the rest of my summer in my room.

     Recommended by Sumaya from Mrs. Collins 3rd Grade.



No comments: