Created with flickr badge.

Saturday, January 2, 2016

The Day the Crayons Quit by Drew Daywalt and Oliver Jeffers


4 Stars
Fiction

     This book is about crayons life. They are telling how they are feeling and why they left Duncan's box. They left letters for Duncan telling why they left.
     Pink Crayon is my favorite it was one that didn't get played with much. She is sassy and silly. I like silly things and think she is cool.
     I like the part when it was  Peach crayon's turn to do a letter and he said said "Now I'm nacked" and when he was hiding.
     You should read this book because it is funny and silly and makes you think about what would happen if crayons had feeling. This book makes me think about when I threw my crayons on the floor. Also when I accidentally broke one. I wonder how they would feel. I wonder how all crayons feel around the universe.

                                             Recommended by Kylin from Mrs. Collins 3rd Grade

No comments: