Created with flickr badge.

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Chocolate Fever by Robert Kimmel Smith


Chocolate Fever by Robert Kimmel Smith

Fiction  5 Stars


This book is about Henry Green who likes chocolate. He gets brown spots all over and no one knows how he got them. The doctor told him he has chocolate fever and Henry Green ran away. He had an adventure with the truck driver. I liked Henry Green because he likes chocolate and I like chocolate. My favorite is chocolate cookies and chocolate milk. Henry Green ate chocolate for every meal. I drink a lot of chocolate milk.  It was funny when his brown spots started popping. No one knew where the popping sounds were coming from.  If you like chocolate then you should read this book and learn what could happen if you eat too much chocolate!  This book makes me think about when I went to the candy store and got some sugar. My favorite candy is Kit-Kat. I ate 4 candy bars but not enough to get chocolate fever.  

                                                          Recommended by Ethan Grade 4 Williams

Check out the Chocolate Fever video: http://youtu.be/5nXi90LmJXA

No comments: