Created with flickr badge.

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Cam Jansen & the Mystery of the Stolen Corn Popper

Fiction 5 Stars
Meet Cam. She has a mental camera. Lots of adults say she has a photographic memory. That means Cam remembers just about everything she sees. In this mystery she has to find out who is stealing shopping bags full of stuff.
    Cam's friend Eric is a funny character because he is scared of a lot of things when he is helping Cam solve the mystery. Eric makes the book good because of what he does. I liked when Eric reached into his pocket for the shopping list, but it was empty. So he asked Cam and she did not have it either. So she said click and said they needed a memo pad, four pencils, a large eraser, two blue pens, index cards and a large box of colored paper clips. That's a good memory!
    This book reminds me of when my brother get scared when we go to my friends house and I got scared when I go to his friends house too. If you like to read David A. Adler books then you should read this. It is a good mystery.
                                     
                                                       Recommended by Kourtney 5th Grade

No comments: