Created with flickr badge.

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Because of Winn Dixie by Kate D Camillo


Fiction 5 Stars
   
     The book Because of Winn Dixie is about a girl named Opal who went to Naomi Florida. On her way to the grocery store Opal met a dog! Opal named her Winn Dixie. Opal decides to keep Winn Dixie. In this book Opal and Winn Dixie have a great time together.  
     In this book my favorite part is when Opal finds Winn Dixie because it was great when Opal found Winn Dixie and she felt happy about Winn Dixie! When you read this part you might
picture Opal and Winn Dixie happy together. I’m very happy Opal found Winn Dixie because she had no other friend.  In my opinion people should read Because of Winn Dixie because this book is a little bit sad. And if you like sad books then you should really read this book.  This book makes me think about the time when I was looking to see if there is any dog I can adopt!  Because, Winn Dixie is a dog and I was looking for a dog!  

                                                                 Recommended by Isabella 3rd Grade

No comments: