Created with flickr badge.

Monday, January 26, 2015

Calvin and Hobbes by Bill Watterson

Fiction 5 Stars

     This book is about a boy and his tiger. The boy named Calvin has a huge imagination and is super cool. The book is about Calvin going on so many adventures. Some of the adventures go bad and some go good.  
      My favorite character is Calvin because he has such a big imagination and I like how he can transport me somewhere else. That's why Calvin is my favorite character.  I liked the part when Calvin is pretending do be a super hero. It was funny when he had to fight an alien. 
       The best part was when he saved the planet.  You have to read to find out how. You should really read this book because its really cool and funny. If you like comics than you should read it. This book will make laugh and it will transport you.

                                                           Recommended by Maddison 4th Grade

No comments: