Created with flickr badge.

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

The 39 Clues: The Black Circle by Patrick Carmen

Fiction 5 Stars

     The 39 Clues The Black Circle is an adventurous book. It is from the series 39 Clues.  Two characters went trying to look for this thing called the Black circle. They traveled almost the whole world to find The Black Circle.
  My favorite character is Amy because she never gives up. She is 21 years old. She is very poor. 
      I have connection with Amy because I never give up even when it is hard I keep trying to finish the work.  My favorite part was when they found The Black Circle because they were so happy when they saw it for their own eyes.  You will have to read to find out what the Black Circle is!
      I think people that like adventure books would like this book because they traveled a lot in the book.  This book reminds me of my brother because he never gives up on what he is doing even when it is a hard job and he keeps going even if it is gets harder and harder.  
  

                                                            Recommended by Tyler Grade 3

No comments: