Created with flickr badge.

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Bad Kitty Meets the Baby by Nick Bruel






Fiction
5 Stars

     It was just Bad Kitty and then a dog showed up, so Kitty thought.  Bad Kitty didn't like the dog, but the dog likes him. Then Kitty realizes it's a baby! Do you think Bad Kitty likes that?
     My favorite character is the baby. He is nice and not mean. He reminds me of my sweet family and how I know I love them. I have faith in them.
     I like the part when the baby was funny. He made a shadow that scared Bad Kitty.
     Why should you read this book? Because it shows you something! It shows you to be nice and love your family. It makes me think of my Mom, Dad and my whole family.

                                                   Recommended by Illena 4th Grade (Evjen)

No comments: