Created with flickr badge.

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Wonder by R.J. Palocio

Fiction
5 Stars

     This book is about a kid named Augie who has a face disorder. Augie asks to go to school because he was being home schooled. When he goes to school people are scared of him. Only one person in the entire school decides to sit with him. Do they become friends? Read to find out what happens!
     This book makes me think you should always be yourself, know matter how you look or who you are, even if someone bullies you. This book made me change because when I was little I judged people on how they looked. If people judged me on how I look, like they did Augie, I would say I was born that way.
               
                                            Recommended by Alen K 5th Grade  (Rynott)

No comments: