Created with flickr badge.

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Mister Seahorse by Eric Carle

Fiction
5 Stars
      Mister Seahorse was taking care of Mrs. Seahorses eggs till they hatched. He met other fathers who watched their eggs to make sure they were safe. I liked Mister Seahorse because he was colorful and he did a good job making sure his eggs were safe. I liked when he met other fathers who took care of their eggs. He was happy finding other fathers who watched their eggs so they were safe. You should read this book because it's about family. If you like doing things with your dad then you should read this book. This book will make you happy. This book makes me think about swimming with my dad. I thought about the time I first jumped off the diving board with my dad when reading this book.

       Recommended by Aisha  2nd Grade (Plummer)

No comments: