Created with flickr badge.

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Dork Diaries: Tales from a Not-so-Happy Heartbreak by Rachel Renée Russell

Fiction 5 Stars


     In this story Nikki and her friends try to survive middle school. There was a school dance called the sweet heart dance. Find out what happens at the dance. The book makes you ask the question will her middle school be good after all.  

     My favorite character is Nikki, because she always makes me laugh. I bet you would think she is the best character mostly because she’s always screaming and she is really bad at swimming.  My favorite part is when Nikki’s sister takes a funny picture of Nikki and sends it to her friends Chloe, Zoey and Brandon which is her crush.  
     Someone else should read this book because it is a very funny book. All the characters would make you laugh. Mackenzie: who is always mean, Nikki: who is always screaming, and Brianna: who is the funniest.  This book makes me think about my life sometimes, like when Nikki said Brianna is annoying. Even though she is a girl, I have a brother that is very annoying sometimes. I get so mad I want to throw something.  

                                               Recommended by Amiya 3rd Grade

1 comment:

TFredde said...

I never wanted to read these Dork Diary books books before but you have me interested now. Maybe these books are more interesting then I thought. I may go read this one!