Created with flickr badge.

Monday, January 26, 2015

Dork Diaries Tales from a Not-So-Gradceful Ice Princess by Rachel Renée Russell

Fiction 5 Stars

     This is a love story about a girl named Nikki who gets trapped in the locker room. She tries to get out but a mean girl trapped her in there so she couldn’t go skating. She doesn’t know how to skate so she told a boy she liked romantically she would not go out with him.  
     My favorite character is Nikki because she is her self. 
Also she is very brave, because she tries to get out of the locker room even though the mean girl will be mad.     In the book I liked when Nikki did not listen to the mean girls. Also she never gave up trying to get out of the locker room. This is important because it has a strong female character who is a good role model for girls.  
     I think that people who like Dork Diaries should read this book because it has funny things about the character’s in the series. So if you like the dairies then read it! I Hope you like this book. It’s very good. This book makes me think about a time in my life when my sister took me skating for the first time. I kept on falling until I practiced enough to not fall down. That was a good day.
                                                             Recommended by Kiara 3rd Grade

No comments: