Created with flickr badge.

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Like Bug Juice on a Burger by Julie Sternberg

Fiction 5 Stars

     This book is about a young girl named Eleanor. She had to go to camp for ten day’s. It was a family tradition. When she go to the camp she thought it was a mistake to say yes to grandma Sadie about going. Camp was like bug juice on a burger.  My favorite character is Eleanor because she is a excited, a worry wart, and kind of girly.  I like the part when she knows how to swim even the part she had lots of friends. You should read this book because it tells about Eleanor’s feelings and it’s a little bit funny.  This book makes me think about the time my aunt had a baby but my mom and dad went to go see her so I had to stay with my niece Lilly for 5 days. Read to find out what happens at camp! 
    
                                                                                  Recommended by Jadea 3rd Grade

1 comment:

TFredde said...

My 2nd grade daughter read this book. She is a good reader but reading is not her favorite thing. she has read 3 of the books in the series! it is very funny. Thanks for the recommendation!