Created with flickr badge.

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Green Angel by Alice Hoffman

Fiction 3 Stars

The book is about a  15 year old girl named Green who lost her mom and dad in a car accident. The people who survived thought she was dead but she didn't die. She goes to live with family.  She gets mad and angry and is haunted by loss and by the past.
     An angle appears.  My favorite character is Aurora because she is very hyper.  My favorite part of the story is when Aurora's parents left because it is happy that they're hugging each other saying goodbye. 
      Their love made me think about my family.  Other people should read this book because it is a very, very, heartwarming book.  This book makes me think about some people in my family because some of my family members are very hyper. 


                                             Recommended by Ana Grade 3

No comments: