Created with flickr badge.

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Liar & Spy by Rebecca Stead

     Georges moves to a new apartment building in Brooklyn, New York. There he meets a 12 year old boy named Safer. Safer says he is a spy and has become paranoid about a man who lives in an apartment upstairs he names Mr. X.  Georges begins to wonder if he is going to far with Safer in their spying of Mr. X.

     My favorite character is Safer because he is really smart and curious. He is also kind of mysterious which keeps me on the edge of my seat as I read. My favorite part was when Mr. X turned out to be different then they think making a big twist in the plot. Safer reminds me of myself. We are both curious & adventurous, although he is not as shy as I am. He takes bigger risks than me.
   
You should read this book if you like mystery & adventured. This book is action packed and exciting. You will love it.
                                    Recommended by Duaa, 5th Grade

No comments: