Created with flickr badge.

Sunday, March 8, 2015

The Shadow Collector's Apprentice by Amy Gordon

 Fiction
5 Stars

     Weird things are happening in a small town called Medley in 1963. Cully is trying to figure out what is happening. Cully's father disappearing is one of the strange things leaving his 3 Aunts to take care of him. Other strange things include someone stealing shadows, and people acting strangely.
     Cully is my favorite character. I like d him because he takes risks and is always curious like me. The best part is when the CIA was searching Mr. James Bates house. It got me on the edge of my seat.
     If you like mystery then you should definitely read this book. It is mysterious and exciting.  
                          Recommended by Duaa, 5th Grade


Check out this Book Trailer:   Book Trailer of the Shadow Collector's Apprentice

No comments: